My daughter has informed me I need to blog about something.....
The title of my blog, really means a whole lotta nothing.....
I want chickens. I tell everyone I want a yard where I can have chickens....
Dried papercuts.....well my middle child walked around one day asking people how they liked papercuts.....Turns out she meant APRICOTS which we had bought a few days prior at the Farmers Market and she had eaten them all.
That is all....................
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're all together ooky,
It's your family...
Oh, and you need to post more than once in a blue moon :)
do you even know what a blue moon looks like?
Yeah, you get a blue marker, drop your boxers, start colouring...
I spy, with my little eye, a distinct lack of input.
Must be a genetic thing, as someone else updates about as often. Not naming names though...
Hey Karin, glad to see you started to blog. I now understand where you got your name: driedpapercutsandchickens. cute! lol
Post a Comment