I have no explanation why this is a draft not a tag or whatever but here goes
How tall are you barefoot? a hair shy of 5'5"
Have you ever flown first-class? yes, wasnt supposed to but ticket screw up got us teenagers first class....
One of your favorite books when you were a child? wow I read sooo much as a kid....Judy Blume, Beverly Cleary, The little house series....not sure I could pick just one....although Super Fudge and Tales of a 4th grade nothing do stick out
A good restaurant in your city? In my city? Ate at The Melting Pot a few weeks back, that was pretty good. All my first thoughts are not in my city.....
What is your favorite small appliance? Coffee Maker....duh!
One person who never fails to make you laugh?
What was the first music that you ever bought? Tears for Fears maybe, or David Lee Roth
Do you do push-ups? no way, Jose
What was one of your favorite games as a child? Board game or other game? We always played hide n seek at twilight as a kid, we also played Marco Polo in the pool in the backyard all summer. Board game would be tripoly, monopoly or scrabble. Although I did own the Happy Days game, that I remember playing quite often
When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? Prob a teacher
Your favorite Soup of the Day? Clam Chowder, Boston if I can find it....
Have you ever met someone famous? Not that I can recall....Oh wait, many,many moons ago (i was maybe 6 or so) I met Donny Most and Adrianne Barberi (?) at a racquet ball tournament at my parents raquet club. OH and Vicky Lawrence was a regular customer at my parents pet store...
From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? Internet! Our news on television here isn't that good.
Current worry? None
Current hate? None
Favorite place to be?
Least favorite place to be?
Do you consider yourself well organized? Not particularly
Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes
Where do you think you will be in 10 years?
Do you burn or tan? neither, I am so white I think I reflect the sun
Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Optimistic
What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid? A man outside my window (a good wind would have the big pine tree brushing on the window)
What's in your pockets right now? No pockets
Last thing that made you laugh? That David Blane spoof
Worst injury you've ever had? hmm a few broken toes
How many TVs do you own? 3
Best compliment received? I dont really recall
What leaves you speechless? Stupid People
What is your favorite book? I like books too much to pick a single favorite. Although I used to re-read "The Bell Jar" by Sylvia Plath
Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex? dinner last night, although I didnt cook the chicken....
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a tag, but I had left it as a draft for a while.
.
Post a Comment