Sunday, December 16, 2007

Proper Update

Dear Blog police, AKA Dan at 0ddness....

Proper Update you say?
Since I dont really write...as mentioned in numerous blog posts and even mentioned upon original start up of blog to said Blog Police....
Here is the run down of life:

Almost finished Christmas shopping....stocking stuffers really left....something for my grandma (what do you get someone who buys whatever they want?), and my mom....she is downsizing....so getting her stuff seems silly...although her DH called me today to say she informed him she wants high thread count, white pillowcases....um ok...
My dad and my brother but they are so easy...some holiday beer or similar...coffee and Gift certificates...

We got off 5 or 6 boxes to B & C Company containing Holiday Oreos, canned tuna, magazines, cards, nuts and blank stocking with paint to write names on them. Oh and one contained a silly elf hat. We will prob continue every now and then thru the year as the group Ivan belongs to continues the project.

On the way to Park day tomorrow we will stop (the kids and I) at the OC rescue mission with Jeans mostly but some other misc clothes.....only what we can carry easily....any overflow will be taken another day. We stocked up on a clearance jean years ago....and they dont fit Ivan....some are brand new with tags....he is finally parting with them. If I had motivation, I would ebay them (they are GAP) but giving them away is better Karma anyway.

My washer is fixed so, I have been catching up on laundry.

We attended our yearly Christmas party last night. Fun as usual. Santa came, the kids were thrilled.

This week brings a Nutrition appt for the oldest...to try and learn how to manage the Hyperglycemia. And an early morning Jaunt to San Diego to see the nutcracker on stage...just me and the girls (incredible group price....totally worth the gas) We hope to get the tree up Tuesday I think....and then Disney either tues or thurs as Rebekah is dying to ride Christmas Haunted house. The kids is a Nightmare before Christmas fan.

Rebekahs birthday is next Sunday. She wants to eat at Goofy's kitchen and have a few people over for Cake and Ice cream. Not sure how we are going to do that, still working on it....

As of last week, rebekah has given up Ballet for the year. It has really been frustrating her. So she will continue with Jazz and perhaps trying Ballet next year. She is not quite, emotionally on the level yet for the class I think.

What else? No classes for Christine, finals were last week. She is registered for spring already. Also, I believe she wants to take a cooking class or two with the Parks and rec....as well as swing dance again. Need to get those off my plate as far as sign ups go.

I could make a to-do list but I bet the blog police would like that even less then my to-read list.

I need to get the charity shoot pics uploaded so, I can create the thankyou picture. And then get that off. We took about half the toys to the hospital already. Those that could be hospital supplies (crayons etc) and a small assortment right before Chanukah. I think we will take the rest on Rebekahs birthday.

Also, on this weeks list is some baking....I have ready made sugar cookie dough for cookie cutting, need to make chex mix....and I dont know what else. We will get there.

yep I think that is it for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiiinally.

and it's hypoglycemia

Hyper = too much
Hypo = too little

YAY FOR UPDATES

Dan said...

Previous excuses to get out of writing don't count.

And is that all? I fail to see any reason why you've not been blogging. I'm afraid I'm going to have to fine you...

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

A fine from Dan? not sure if I should laugh or be scared to death and don a gas mask.....