I need to update my blog so here it is.
Today I did laundry.....all caught up from Rebekah being at camp. Just in time for Christine to leave for camp....monday morning she has to be at the port of Long Beach at 8 am.....eeeegggaaaddds that is early. Not the 8 but the time we need to leave to get there.
I think she is almost packed.....needs a flashlight and book light she has told me.
She will be gone for a week.
I still need to unroll the sleeping bag from Rebekah at camp and put the flannel liner back in it for Christine.
hmm what else has happened in the last week? Prob a whole heck of alot of nothing.
My class reunion date has been chosen....July 18, 2009 at the Queen Mary....anyone reading go to Long Beach Wilson??? yah I didnt think so.....
I got the new Rainbow Resources catalog...havent had a chance to look thru it yet.....or even open it! The book is huge.
Nathan has been having frequent melt downs and is driving me crazy!!!! ANy suggestions???? He has been obsessively playing Chess....at least one game a day and is currently attempting to read "Chess for Dummies" I caught him re enacting one of the moves they show.
Dot aka Rebekah ( go to youtube, look up mad tv and dot) had a good time at camp and talked the entire ride home from Malibu She climbed the rock wall, went horseback riding and went in the pool 2 times she said. And wants to know when the next camp is.
Ok thats all....I need to find a pillow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hopefully the pillow is for camp, because if it is going to be used in a homicide you shouldn't blog about it.
Yellow is prone to meltdown fits. I find that putting her in her room alone (which is harder than it sounds, as she doesn't want to go and doesn't have a room)is really the only cure. Just cutting off all and any attention until she is calm.
Update, update!
probably time for even another update!
Post a Comment