Well, July is more then half over and I can't tell you where it has gone.
I have sent kids to camp, organized the address lists for the reunion, settled current details that need to be settled for the reunion and done just general catch up.
(do you know how much laundry you suddenly have when one comes home from camp and dumps their bags????)
We went to the Getty center sometime in the recent past...(I dont want to get out my calendar so be happy with recent past) That place is awesome. I loved doing it with a class situation. It is so big I would never find my way around (evidenced by afterwards trying just to find the Renoirs and monets). The class was titled bodies in art...or something like that. We, er I mean the children, learned a little about materials in art, bodies and telling the stories from the bodies position and expressions....and roman mythology....they have some statues and paintings that tell the whole story of when venus was shot with cupids arrow....really neat place....I couldnt spend the day there only because the little ones loose patience...but they were really good for the class.
Next week we are going to the muzeo to see the Jane goodall display...should be good too.
We hope to get to the fair soon. And then the CHN expo is first weekend in august. The kids are already excited! They keep going on and on about Jim Weiss and his stories.
Sometime in the next couple of days christine has to register at Orange Coast College....then in august she will register for IVC. Her classes will be tue/th at IVC and wed at OCC. We hope sign 3 makes it this semester.
OH and bekah has an ortho consult on wednesday...I have put it off long enough. And I need to make her and I dentist appt on monday. I finally had a moment to do it on Friday and the office was closed, wouldnt you know it. And someday I will make an appt for me....I really need a physical, I havent had one in years.....ya' know moms are always last.....
Oh and we have read the first 2 books in the Kit book series. But, my personal reading has really been on the back burner....that is soooo bad.
And peter pan on stage now plays only every other day instead of daily in my house.
Am I done? perhaps....if I dont think of anything else before I hit publish. I am not going to re read...because then I will spend all day editing and fixing typos and such....and well, I have laundry to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can make it play daily if you really want.
Those field trips sound awesome! That is a very good use of summer. It is never as relaxing as we thinks it will be though ya know?
Post a Comment