I read.
I don't write
and I rarely blog.
Even way back in high school....no issues reading the assignment...write an analysis? I was the one counting the words...and making my margins on the typewriter smaller to fill the pages.
October is over....which is good....it was crazy.
November is here...and we are almost half way ...and it has been so much calmer.
Next Friday we will go with the science group to the local planetarium/observatory...I am not sure which...heck I dont even know where it is.
Tomorrow Christine has another Faire workshop....I have to take her all the way there and back....her normal carpool partner couldnt get the day off work. No biggie, I dont usually mind driving. Now, if I only knew where to go.
My laundry is behind again, it was caught up on monday...I am not sure how I let it fall behind yet again.
I need to get some blankets made....really, really need to...
And perhaps some tye dying...park day is having an arts and craft fair and the kids want to tye dye for it....
Its on the list....
We also finally ordered our cabinets for the kitchen....they should be here the week of the charity shoot....hmm I see December ending up much like October...CRAZY
Kids are having evaluations at Gymnastics this week. Hopefully, they will all advance at least a level....
I have been branching out in cooking again...found a few new recipes that have been hits....have another I am dying to try...turnip gratan...I also have been keeping closer tabs on our food budget.....
Off to go yell at 2 youngerst to clean up the living room...yet again....with as long as it takes them, you would think we lived in a mansion...instead of a 1,100 sq ft townhome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, make things for the craft fair - I don't craft, but I can buy :)Laundry is never caught up here.
Yeah! Cabinets on order!!! I am doing the happy dance for you...XD
UH craft fair! fun!
Uh kitchen remodeling! Even more fun!
Uh Planetarium! I got the reservation confirmation today!
Post a Comment