Friday, September 08, 2006

Alright already...I will say SOMETHING

SOMETHING

just kidding....

lets see....What's new? Nothing much yet. ha ha....
Found this cool website
www.postcrossing.com and have signed up for it. It is a postcard exchange. They send you an address, you send a post card and then you get a postcard....
At least I think that is how it works....

Monday, Sept. 11 we get to drive to Los Angeles....hopefully no where near any federal building or traffic will be ridiculous. Why LA you ask? Because our PC (that pediatric cardiologist, not personal computer) is not seeing clinic patients anymore. The other local one, is, hmm, how should I remain politically correct?...not to my liking. Long story short, when Rebekah was a little one, she could not diagnose her Heart defect. That means, we don't see her. Cant treat what you cant diagnose. So, off we go to the guy who did diagnose in LA, for both girls. Our peds office said they could never clear the oldest for sports or other possibly strenuous activity, that the cardiologist would need to do it, since ours isn't seeing patients anymore, I figure we need to see someone in case clearance is ever necessary.

While in LA, we plan on either seeing Olvera street, China town or Little Tokyo. My heart says Little Tokyo but I am finding a few of the "sights" closed on Mondays. We will play it by ear.

7 comments:

Dan said...

So that sums up EVERYTHING in the last month?
Pah!

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Despite your lack of posting, I figured I would let you know my blog has moved!

http://0ddness.blogspot.com/

0ddness, zero not O. yada yada yada :D

Nancy Jensen said...

It's October now.... time for an update!

Anonymous said...

It's more than a week, time for an update more like. Hell, it's been a FULL month, time for an update!

Nancy Jensen said...

OK, Karin, you know it's been awhile since you updated.... it's now NOVEMBER!

BTW, how many postcards have you gotten now?

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

alot lol
no really
more then 25