Wednesday, January 03, 2007

for those that care

ok so this isnt really an update of any type....
Ok so I think I updated this to the new format...whatever that is.....none of it makes sense to me.....
but I do see the posting has changed a bit....I can actually hit enter and make paragraphs from my aol account....before I had to use IE (::::LA LA LA LA:::: are y'all done babblling about the evils of IE? I am not using foxfire, modzilla or any of the other crap...I barely understand IE)

I still have no clue how to put links in the side bar or anything else but, the blog is here....maybe someday I might actually use it more then once in a blue moon.

4 comments:

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

ok I totally and completely lied....
I guess for only one post it works right with aol....
and now it wont work with IE either.....

Dan said...

wow, just 4 months between your last post and the new ones, congrats! hehe

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

My hair finally grew back from the last batch of posts......
so I can now begin pulling it out again.

Nancy Jensen said...

It's all IE's fault. Mozilla firefox won't give you that trouble... or will it? lol!