Rebekah is a Brownie this year, her first year as a Girl Scout. Her troop is selling cookies but, they are not doing the grocery store table sales just the preorders. Apparently there are 2 different bakers. Our baker is Little Brownies.
Girl scout cookies anyone????
Our girl scouts sell
Samoas
Thin Mints
Do-si-dos
All Abouts
Trefoils
Tagalongs
Little Brownies (sugar free)
Cafe Cookies
I have no clue how to make a link hot but here is a wikipedia entry with cookie descriptions:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_scout_cookies#Varieties_of_cookies
Carmel delights are known as Samoas here, peanut butter patties are known as tagalongs (although I would not have guessed that, I would have guessed Do-si-dos)
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Rebekah?? Sold!
2 Caramel delites
2 Peanut Butter Patties
2 Thin Mints
just email me the cost and your paypal
hmm
I think your coast has different cookies....
going to update post with descriptions :)
and they are $4 a box
hmmmmmm why do they have different names?? lol
2 Samoa's
2 Thin Mints
2 Tagalongs
lol
yummmm.... girl scout cookies...
I'm sure a neighbor girls is going to call me for an order - she does every year, but I'll take a couple (or 4) boxes from Rebekah!
Let's see....
2 thin mints
1 all abouts
1 Trefoils
Same as Jeannie, email me the cost and paypal info.
Karin, here's how you make a link hot:
First dress it up in a little black dress, fishnet stockings and stiletto heels... no wait... not that kind of hot.
when you are writing your post, type the word you want to turn in to a link then highlight it. Click on the little link icon... it's right above where you are typing your post, it's just after the "b" (for bold), "i" for italics, "T" for text color, then a little globe icon thingy... that's for the link. When you click on it a little window will open up and it will ask you for the website addy. type it in and click on OK. Viola! There's your hot link.
I like girl scout cookies... But I get in trouble when I grind up the girl scouts........
Not that they sell cookies over here mind you!
Post a Comment