/Because he complained....
I havent been up to much.....School/College started back up for Christine, so we have been getting that routine down
I made one of 3 necessary doctor appts for my children....
Finished another blanket for Rebekah. Started Nathans but that might be derailed by one for a gift....poor little guy will be sad....Sunday night he brought me the bag with his material pieces in it and asked me to make his :(
We have girl scouts today. at 1pm. I am afraid I will forget......because I already have multiple times today while trying to figure out my game plan.
My weekend becomes busy starting friday morning. Christine is going to attempt to get Rebekah to sit thru Sign Language 1 which Rebekah has been personally invited to. Then I have to buy christine books for her Music class. Then Christine goes to Disneyland....The class is 9-12. Books will be bought when rebekah is done with class. Christine goes to disneyland after that UNLESS it is before 1030. Then at 3pm Rebekah has a psych appt again.....Then that evening is the block in oranges monthly sign language chat.
Saturday, Ivan has to meet a friend to pick up some part, and do a minor repair on his gun...or seomthing...Christine has a dance that evening. And sunday I think she is doing something at the Band Rehersal room.
Somewhere in the middle of all of that I have to get my laundry done because soon it is going to trap the girls in their room.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Clever girl :D See, you waste time watching idiots on their cam when you could be posting!!
And how exactly do you make blankets?!
I know you said this post was JUST for Dan but I HAD to read it too!
Wow, you are busy! I have a busy day tomorrow erm.... today! I have a CM workshop in the evening and I have so much to do to get ready for it.
Just wait... Dan will have Tam on the webcam the second I go to bed (which will be in just a minute) and then have her back on again while I am at work this evening. :-P
Post a Comment