Tis the season, I suppose....
I have received a few emails about walk athon, jog a thon etc type of things....I thought I would share them here for anyone interested.
For Diabetes, a bikeathon
For Breast Cancer
I am sure to get more, I usually get a March of Dimes one too.....
Also I have 2 "up-trade" sites:
Money for old rope
He currently has a football/soccer jersey up for trade...He started with a piece of rope
next is
Special zipper
Currently the item up for trade is a set of Dennis Lillee prints
Tim started with a zipper.
But, here is a really simple one for ya'...all you have to do is your normal grocery shopping, if you have an Albertsons card....AND if you already have your albertsons card linked to some organization, you can actually split the donations between up to 3 groups and determine which percentage each one gets.
Albertson's Community Partners
Just link your Albertson's Savings Card to California Heart Connection and you will help us every time you shop! Just call 1-877-932-7948 to link your Albertson's card to us - or do it online:
1. Go to Albertsons Community Partners.
2. Log In - enter your Albertsons number and your phone number
3. Click on 'Find A Partner" and search for "California Heart Connection"
4. Choose California Heart Connection - that's it!
Ok enough worthy cause for awhile from me ......
unless you shop at amazon, then I will add one more....
go to www.caheartconnection.org
scroll down to the amazon link, click on it and shop.....as long as you click thru that link, amazon gives California Heart Connection a bit of the profit.
If anyone else has something I missed, leave a comment and let me know, unless it is an AHA walk....then to quote dan "bugger off"
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
then to quote dan "bugger off"
well that is really nice of you! rofl
I was going to post your walk but I guess you havent had one since 2005 according to the website....
as for the bugger off, should I be a bit more politically correct?
I love Timmy from the Special Zipper....
he's such a great guy!!!!!!
the original red zipper resides a few block from my house....see the trade for it?
nope, no new walks, yet...
wanna come to the next one? lol
OH wow! I love the Albertson's tip. Had no idea.
I saw you over at Terri's and thought I'd check you out. Your blog name is great!!! Caught my attention.
Happy weekend!
Post a Comment