Hope this works.
Didnt really have a specific song stuck in my head.....
I generally choose country music to listen to, although I do like many types. And since we just got a country station back...I decided you all needed some country. So off searching youtube for something to post, I found a shania twain doing ac/dc....and ac/dc song I love....didnt like her doing it....which is odd because I normally like shania....
Kept searching and found this video. It is 2 songs being done as a duet between shania and Elton John, who I also love. I like the first song, the best of the two.
Ok so here is another....LOL
I love this song.....I think it is really pretty....once again more country...but I am not a huge Randy travis fan
and in honor of how I spent my Sunday.....I actually saw these guys perform
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That first video was definitely 90s!!
Yay for the Dublin4! Even though... they were five... and in my dream last night they changed it to Dublin6....
Post a Comment