Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Musical Mondays, a day late

Got busy yesterday and didnt even have the time to think of a song.
So, started off this morning by trying to think of a song....needed to get this done BEFORE Christine noticed I hadnt done my musical monday and decided to do it again for me.....
I am reading Ted Nugents book so I thought maybe a nuge song....nope couldnt find anything I felt really attached to (although I do like cat scratch fever)
Then it hit me....
My youngest 2 sing this song, and I have heard DH and oldest practicing it on the bass for a few days now....
and then to top it off, I found a cool claymation with the song!
I present
BORIS THE SPIDER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! We both had The Who for Musical Monday!

Awesome.

There's another video some guy did to this which is pretty amusing. You see him running and squishing the spider, etc. lol

Nancy Jensen said...

I have never heard that song. Interesting.....