I have had better weeks. and this one isnt over yet....
here is just one, a very minor one of the things I have dealt with this week
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07212.html
do you have any clue how many of these trains we had? They are now in a box waiting to go to the post office....
My son has had a lead level screening because many are missing paint....
and I am missing some of the ones on the list, by missing I mean I know I own but I cant find
My car is back from the body shop, only yesterday in the mist of a crisis, I realized the rear interior panel for access to the taillights is missing...yep missing
On my list of people to call when my new week starts.
Rebekah has a recital tomorrow....she has to be there at 10.....she usually doesnt function before 9.....
We have been to the doctors office twice this week....all of which are really minor in the scheme of things......
Tuesday and wednesday werent bad as I recall at the moment but my week is a blur....
one of these days I will blog about it. When it begins to eat me up, I will write it down. and I will feel better....
Took my a year to write it down after bethy died....but once I wrote it down it stopped haunting me. I sealed the letter and mailed it off.
This time I will write it here and try desperately not to edit it to death...as I am known to do....
for those who the curiosity is killing them, read the blog at the side titled randomness.
And yes I know I have been tagged, I will get there...but I should be in better spirits or who knows what I will decide as an answer....
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I read Christine's blog. You have had quite an experience. I'm glad that you and Christine were there to help and that the little boy is going to be ok.
As I wrote in my comment on the other blog, I saw my brother right after he was hit by a truck... he was unconscious and blood everywhere... I thought he was dead. It took awhile to get the images out of my head. I honestly have no idea how my husband does his job.
Hang in there! And feel free to write away! It will do you a world of good.
How was the lead levels?
This is quite scary..
I swear.. I'm going to check where things are made first...
but dang.. so much is made in China!
You have had quite a week missy..
I need to go read what you're speaking of....??
they were so behind at the docs I didnt ask how long they take.....
But I do know they will be on the automated line, I should call
Post a Comment