Well, I figured since Mom never gets real detailed or posts about.... just life, I figured I'd do it for her.... considering I've already hacked into her account. I think I'll do it with nice spacing and correct punctuation too.
So, here is an overly detailed account of the day. Pretty uneventful, but since I'm here...
Mom woke up early as usual. I've no idea what time, but I was woken up by the barking of my sister's dog alarm clock thing.
Mom was on the computer, probably doing the tax things again for our stupid uncle whom I'm somewhat annoyed with at the moment. I got myself some fried rice breakfast. I made the mistake of giving the dog all of the meat that was in the fried rice.
Later on we went to Old Navy. That store was pretty amazing since I found jeans that fit on the first try. Mom didn't find anything, however. That sucks. Bekah found pants, but they were too big. When we went to pay, the two little ones tried throwing everything they could find in the cart. We didn't need a surfboard chew toy for the dog. The dog will only use one chew toy anyways.
We packed up and moved along to the grocery store. Children were running around so I finally just picked up Bekah and put her in the cart. She whined. Nathan eventually started running around so I picked him up and carried him like a baby which only made him scream and cry. Mom wandered around finding everything and eventually took Nathan, still holding him like a baby. We checked out and went home.
Stuff went on downstairs, but I don't know what. Children fought and Mom did something on the computer. I napped, practiced, and/or listened to music.
Dad came home and my parents made dinner. The two of them had a good time making awful jokes about the littered-with-presents backyard. Before dinner, too. Yuck.
Dinner was good, but I would've liked onions thrown into my burrito. Mom forgot cheese in her burrito. Nathan wouldn't eat as usual.
We went to Starbucks later on and Mom insisted on putting the game on the radio. What an addict. I ordered the load of stuff this family drinks and something for myself. Why? I don't know. It was tea since I don't drink coffee, but it still wasn't even very good.
As my sister and I waited in line for our drinks to be called (Mom ran down to the bank), she started going insane. She heard the word 'stickers' mentioned and started demanding them. The employees down there have some inside joke about stickers and sometimes place them on cups. She begged and pleaded too many times to count for said stickers, but the employee didn't hear her since she was making drinks using the loud machine. The guy I was standing near looked down at her and told her he could get her stickers. He went over and asked an employee and they gave him the whole thing of stickers. He let her pick one and gave it back. She ended up with some deer.
We all went home and sipped drinks. Bekah had to write some standards that I doubt she ever finished. She's finally asleep and I think only got to sleep a half hour ago.
I think everyone but myself is asleep....
Maybe I'll find something great to post later...
Oh, by the way, Mom.... I need a new computer recharger. Kthnx.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hmmm posting someone elses day... Interesting... I have access to several peoples blog login details too..
MWHAHAHAA
DO IT!
thats lovely
no she didnt finish....2 left and she flipped out
and what happen to your charger???
Oh and you did update your own blog right?
You really should't hack into your mother's account. LOL, this is her blog for a reason, she should be able to do with it as she pleases. I could just imagine what you would do to my blog
*shudders* All of my anime pics would be gone!
Post a Comment