Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Self restrant

I just had to use self restrant during a quick, last minute trip to office depot.

Poor planning and I ran out of Steno books for work. So, I had to run out and get more.

Did I tell you my, from seeds, bell peppers aren't growing? I am totally bummed and plan on going back to the nursery where I got my tomato plants next week to get a plant....giving the seeds just a little extra time, just in case.

OK, so office depot is right next door to ACE hardware....I thought, let me look to see if they have bell pepper plants. They had LOADS of basil (and so do I....want some anyone?)and 2 pepper plants but, they were Jalapeno. AND ONE already has 3 peppers on it.....

But, unless I threw the kid's wading pool away or the bikes or the BBQ, I dont have the space for one more pot....and while I have 2 pots that dont seem to be growing, one is the kids (Christines) cat nip, the other is for my pepper. I cant replace the catnip, it isnt mine and I really want bell peppers, they are far more useful then Jalapenos....

So, after pricing pots (yes I went inside) I finally used my self restrant and left the poor, lonely Jalapenos, already fruiting too, there.....

Of course, I am blogging this instead of adding the columns for sales tax like I am supposed to be doing so, that is bad self restrant....

Back to work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stupid catnip.

Give me my book back. Kthnx.