Not much....
been reading...or actually Re reading the Harry potter books. I am almost done with 6....could prob finish tonight but I am beat!
Got up early this morning to take the oldest to camp. She is off on a mast ship for a week. They are doing marine biology, astronomy, and learning how to sail the ship....and many more things too but, I am tired...
Oh goody my cell phone just rang....and now I am listening to a telemarketer from Wyndham hotels....or something....geez he needs some practice.
Vlad won the home run derby tonight....do you care? I thought it was neat. Cant say I "care"
Ok I am done listening to the guy....darn cell phone cut off....ok not really....
Visited a used book store on sunday...now I have MORE things to read....
Had a icky dinner at applebees....ok not really, mine was fine. Ivans and Christines was apparently awful. I didnt want a taste.
Went to Costco saturday WHOOO HOOO not really. I will let you know when I figure out how the heck I spent what I did.
Rebekah has a Hula class tomorrow rofl should be cute.
Christine started swing dance last Thursday. There were 2 other girls there we knew. Christine had a good time and enjoyed getting to know one of the girls. They also had fun people watching. From those that had a few drinks before, to those that had no clue what deodarant is to those who were overly paranoid about smelling and marinaded in things to make them smell better.
My veggies still are attracting bugs....I am trying to get rid of them but not too much luck. The heat looks like it is wiping out my peas :( they are more of a spring or fall veggie anyway and I have more seeds to try again, if they go. I am not giving up but just in case.
I think my computer needs to be rebooted. I keep hearing IM messages but then I dont have any that I can see. Hope no one thinks I am ignoring them lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment