Took 2 kids to get head shots....now would be a good time to mention one of said kids is totally amped and hyper because she leaves tomorrow for camp....
Grocery store....getting only what I remembered running out of because I was on my way home and remembered we were out of cream cheese for on the road bagels tomorrow (above mentioned child has to be in Marina del rey at 9am.....)
One complete load of laundry (what a slacker, I normally do 3)
Located most of my homeschooling supply catalogs, for 2 purposes, 1 for getting rid of old ones, second to try and finally figure out WHAT we will use for our art or music history.....Christine is voting for music....Claiming she will teach it. And while that is fine, I just dont know WHAT I will use.....open for suggestions if anyone has any.
in process of cleaning out catalogs, we added something to this years plans. Both Nathan and Rebekah took interest in the Bio Corporation catalog (wwww.biologyproducts.com) and their specimens. Which of course, caught DH eye.
So, we have now ordered one frog kit with plans to dissect on the weekends in the carport with the neighbor and his 2 kids. If that goes smooth, they plan to move on to sharks. We also bought gloves (DH uses them for work and this place was WAY cheaper then the parts supply house) in Large and small for the kids. And disposable aprons. I hope this goes good. It could be a really fun thing for this year. And you would not believe the stuff they have available, bull testicle anyone?
hmm, just heard crashes outside and I find oldest child standing on the side of my vegetable containers....
Funny how when I look at just today, I dont feel very productive but the weekend as whole, reallly was.....
then again, its only 230
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Head Shots - another term from CounterStrike involving one hit kills ;)
Sounds like you're having a complete slacker day really! hehe And brave soul opting for the dissection stuff... I can see that spiralling. At least I get to talk to the press in years to come about how you encouraged it! hehe
wait til you hear how the kids spent the day.....
Headshots -- Another term used in war for shooting one in the head :D
Actually, I was trying to climb onto the fence from the vegetable containers/propane tank to get ontop of the carport.
...It didn't exactly work.
That gravity is a bitch. After all, were it NOT for gravity, the accident would never have happened, so clearly not your fault.
Clearly.
I'm glad someone sees the world as logically as myself.
Hmmm, dusty and Un-Updated in here!!
*Prepares HTML editor to remove "outdated" links"
Frogs and sharks?????????????
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where do you get those kits?
Post a Comment