Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Whats new....

Eh nothing much but then alot.

Been so busy trying to get ready for school...and get schedules down...not much free time. Christine started one college tuesday, the other starts monday....so I need to have those down too.

But, it is getting smoother and then maybe I will have more time to blog, or more things to say.

Still trying to find an art or music history/appreciation for this year. My story of the world cd has suddenly grown legs....right when we read the Treehouse series book on mummies and pyramids. I gave up looking and spent the money for new. Bad me. But, I really want it now.

Rebekah heads off to camp again next week. She doesnt know yet. I cant stand the 4 billion times a day question of when do I leave for camp. Some people look at me funny when I say I am sending my 7yr old off to camp. She loves it and could care less. And I think it is important for her to be around and see other kids with heart defects who might be limited in what they can or can not do and for her to know she is not alone. Many "heart" kids dont get that chance and grow up just thinking they are really weird.

There ya go Dan. Now leave me alone lol

1 comment:

Dan said...

Dont you blame me - if I get near-constant harassment for not updating you should get a kick every now and then.

Good luck keeping up with everything ;)