Never been much of a writer....cant make a good story, usually rambling of disjointed sentances
We are going to yosemite next week....so busy thinking about that.(what do we need? do we all own enough pants...answer was no, if you are interested)
Rebekah did some classes at the science center....they were pretty good.
Rebekah and nathan are doing a culture/geography type class at the kidseum....traveling thru countries via music this time. That is on tuesdays or wednesdays...tuesdays work best...but that makes her a bit late to first Girl scout meeting of the year...sigh
they did say we could just come on wednesday but, then I offered to bring in a belly dancing hip scarf....so now I am committed to tuesday (watch me forget the skirt)
I got my hair cut and re-dyed today...and we are now officially a tv addicted family in my eyes......DVR was installed today....sigh I hide my head in shame lol
Looks like the Angels will make the ALDS they only need to win tonights game...
I didnt get selected in the lottery to purchase tickets ::::sob::::
What else have we done since the first few days of September???? Laundry ha ha...that is never ending....oops dryer just shut off.....bought 2 out of 3 kids new shoes...child #3 doesnt need shoes....she is well on her way to making Imelda Marcos jealous.
Oh dance started.....same week as the discovery classes and the same week Kidseum classes started...wow was that a week. Rebekah has jazz from 430-530 mondays followed by 530-630 ballet...then christine at the same studio has belly dancing from 830-930, then rebekah has ballet again on wednesdays...515-615....different time which makes it more difficult to remember.
Finally got our music/music history curriculum...now to actually use them.
Oh and anyone doing the million minutes family challenge? ? We joined with a group....our park day group and have not managed alot of minutes....but those we have have been with the game "Blink"
Oh and I have 2 jalapeno plants.....one flowered and I have 3 small Jalapenos on it and then it WILTED! I have no clue why. I keep trying to bring it back but it has been rather unsuccessful . Maybe the rain we are supposed to have might help it. Although I have yet to actually see the rain and every time I check the hour by hour forcast.....it is due rain later and later.....I wont be holding my breath.
Ok done rambling for now. Need to give 2 dirty children a bath before going off to grandmas for Yom kippur meal. Give yourself a medal if you read all of it. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am not on my way to making Imelda Marcos jealous!
..heh.
And my hair is sooo short.
Also, I think there is lightning outside.... no rain though....
Yay! I get a medal!
What is the million min. fam. thing?
And what did you think of yesterday? I had no idea who was going to come. Was it weird? Did she have fun?
Your hair looks great and so does "me's"!
My sister had so many shoes/boots etc. when she was a teen that they literally lined the walls of our room-the whole room.
Thank you :D
Luckily my shoes all fit into my closet... for now....
Thank you me for your feedback. I agree about that room, but have no control over it. I wonder if I could open up another room. I'll look into it.
Still not knowing the million min. challenge.
Elizabeth
I don't know what it is either. Just a bunch of people want to play games for a million minutes or something?
alright alright geez
Post a Comment