Monday, October 22, 2007

Dan wants an update

::::choke, choke, cough:::::

It is smokey here.....about 9,000 acres in the Irvine area have burned. They believe it to be arson. Its not really making the news....the news is mostly malibu and saugus fires. But we also have Lake Arrowhead, Ontario and more then one in san diego.

It is nasty hot and windy....we have some pictures.....maybe Christine will post them later.....

We are staying holed up in the house....except for dance...because they have a performance saturday....or we wouldnt be doing that either.

I have alot more to say but no real desire to actually write. But, then again, I never professed to be a writer and I hated all writing assignments in school. I am too over critical of my own writing so, it really isnt any fun for me. So, y'all will have to be more patient....geez

6 comments:

Dan said...

You should write something before your house burns down ;) hehehe

Now write dammit!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog.:-) I will add it to my blogger friends list. http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/pumpkinshellzpatch

:-) Michelle Nelson

Anonymous said...

Oh nice dan!

Yeah, the smoke drains us of the ability to do much else. And it never looks like day time so the lights are always on and it is wacky!

Are you all breathing ok?

Elizabeth

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

dan isnt breathing anymore becaues I killed him and buried him under the outhouse (inside joke...I swear I am NOT that crazy...shut up dan)

It is worse today now that Camp Pendalton has caught on fire.

I have got to find SOMETHING or SOMEWHERE to go today.....Rebekah is going looney. Which lead the rest of us to lunacy

Dan said...

*reports to the FBI*
Of course, I'm not breathing because my head is clogged with snot :D

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

thats what happens when you send your kids to school....they bring home all sorts of stuff....


Of course our noses are filled with ash...........