Completely, Incomplete.
I have a shelf of books to add but, haven't been feeling too hot so, I haven't gotten much done. I hope to get it updated....because really the list is never complete, sometime in the the near future. I also hope my head will clear and I might be able to have a somewhat clear (shut dan) thought....eventually
1) "Republic" by Plato (suggestion courtesy of will smith)
2) "The heart's Code" by Paul Pearsall
3) "At First Sight" by Nicolas sparks
4) "Japanese woman dont Get Old or Fat" by Naomi MOyarama
5) "flight from Heaven" by Jan Karon
6) "Ellis Island Interviews" by Peter Mortan Coan
7) "The parents guide to children's Congenital Heart Defect" by Kramer and Mauer
8) "Partners fo the Heart" by Vivien Thomas, autobiography
9) " 100 People who are screwing Up America (and al Franken is #37) by Bernard Goldberg
10) "Einstein Never Used Flash Cards" by Kathy Hirsh-Pasek and Roberta Michnick Golinkoff
11) "DaVinci for Dummies"
12) "Brave New World & Brave New World Revisited" by Aldous Huxley
13) "A Thomas Jefferson Education" by Oliver Van DeMile
14) "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards
15) "A Monk Swimming" by Malachy McCourt
16) "'Tis" by Frank McCourt
17) "two for the Dough" by Janet Evanovich
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome recipe. Thanks
um ok recipe? and to think I thought this was a list of books
Japanese women never get fat or old? That's a very strange book title.
well I can say most age very well.....
My mom gave me that book um...2 yrs ago and it just sits on the shelf.
Post a Comment