Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I don't know what to say

I'm really spent as of late....and I can't muster a good and decent and DESERVING post...

So for today's post....I will give you links...links to words about a beautiful little girl born 7yrs ago today

http://www.0ddness.co.uk/2008/01/to-special-angel.html
Her daddy's birthay wishes

http://jo-rant.blogspot.com/2008/01/happy-birthday-bethy.html
her mum's birthday wishes

http://driedpapercutsandchickens.blogspot.com/2007/02/today.html

mine thoughts from last year....but not on her birthday


http://rhythmunbroken2.blogspot.com/2007/01/happy-birthday-bethy.html
My daughter's thoughts from last year


Happy birthday, Little moo! We miss you here but, I am sure you are running and play til your little heart is content....never stopping to catch your breath or cool off or warm up ...no more meds. I guess your time with us was done...but, I wish for your mummy and daddy, it was not.

***disclaimer #1....should you follow the links, you might choose to read them when at home, at work or while sitting on hold for you satellite companies are not good times. If you have your own children, you will prob want them near, because you will want to give them a good squeeze when you are done reading***

***disclaimer #2, out of respect for my friends, I have kept this post religious belief free***

2 comments:

Karla... said...

Awwww...I never realized she was born on Joey's birthday...Joey was born January 15, 1991.

Dan said...

Thank you gorgeous :)