Friday, January 11, 2008

Match-o-matic

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/page?id=3623346

I havent seen this one yet....
I have take a few and have yet to see one unbiased....I found one that because of one issue...I kept scoring really high with Hillary and Obama.....but yet I agree with almost nothing else but that one issue was really weighted.

Ok I dont like this one either......but it seems a bit better, I guess. In previous quized my stance on health care has matched me with Biden, Hillary, Obama and some obscure republican I cant recall.

This one matched me with (in this order) Huckabee, Romney then guiliani....
should you take this quiz, please know I agree with NONE of them on questins 8-10

maybe its because I just dont like any of the candidates....

ETA: it didnt get much better...ROmney, Brownback and Duncan...bet if I researched I would find I really like Brownback....but he has dropped out of the race....

The insurance thing trips me up everytime. I dont believe in a National insurance plan like Hillary etc talk about....but I do believe we need a parachute type one.....where do all the kids with health issues turn when they fall off their parents insurance? they are totally uninsurable for the most part....sure in CA we cant deny if continually covered BUT no one controls that cost.....once upon a time we were going to change insurance....the cost of insuring Rebekah was the cost of all of us combined...which is still pretty disgusting....for the cost I should be able to live there.



There were a few questions I was on the fence about....off to tweak my answers and see if I like them better

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those tests are dumb. Just go to google and type in "political positions of (candidate)" and a really helpful Wikipedia link with their political views on them will appear. Click and read.