This is a rambling, I am way over tired email I just sent. If this makes no sense to you I apologize....I am all "talked/emailed" out over this so, I dont know who knows what anymore....because I am sick of talking about it and retelling the story....
Christine's blog has a brief note on it
Pretty much no corrections, just as I sent it to someone earlier. Oh I removed the profanity
no sedation
no contrast
radiology over ruled that citing head injury
of course she already had the iv by that time...
no food forever (9pm ish last night....needed at least 4hrs due to contrast med I wasnt getting up at 4am to force her to eat...this is important in the next set of sentances)
got a headache while waiting to go down
they gave her tylenol, after much debate....and rebekah not happy that they didnt have pills to swallow and she had to take chewables
and in true rebekah fashion waited until IN the CT scan machine to barf
yep I said barf...she barfed up her tylenol
then barf more when back on the floor...all while still saying she had a headache
they ok'd more tyenol, she declined the chewable.....
then more in my car (good thing I had a bag)
I gave her motrin and dramimine upon return home
she barfed more
took a nap
and ate
and ate
and ate
and now seems fine
funny they had 2 ped anthesiologist
one said he spent hours last night going thru her records and reading about her heart defect trying to figure it out
still had more questions
one asked when she had a band? (uh no band no ds) no band, natural banding of the pulmonary with stenosis
one asked when was it corrected I said ah...it is congenitally corrected TGA also known as LTGA no surgery,
interesting morning
left the house at 740
got there at 820 (thank you rush hour...normall a 15min drive)
on the floor and with IV by 915
down at 1030
home at 1140
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment