oh wait I just laughed at neurology
did I mention in my rambling that while we were at CT scan...they called to set up appt when we got home I called them back
and I laughed at them, at the date they offered?
so they sent a message to the nurse to get her in sooner.
the nurse just called said I am so n so from dr so n sos office how can I help you?
I said I am sorry I have no idea who that dr is
she told me neurology
ah ok so I tell her and she says
yes get this one...
you are sitting down right??
oh they referred you to adult neurology, you need peds, I will message that doc
I told her I am sorry but at this point, it is all pretty darn funny
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So? She got the CT, and you were referred to AN for results? I am glad she finally got in to the CT. Sorry she puked. Although, I am thinking good for her. I don't like that scan and hate when they tell you, "well at least we can confirm you actually have a brain" Like I had any doubt!
...I had a doubt.
Post a Comment