We have this dog who is about knee height with a purple tongue and a strangely mixed coat.
I dont know how to post pictures so, you will have to imagine
or WAIT!
You can see pictures here on this blog, belonging to someone who knows how to post pictures
http://myflyingcircus.blogspot.com/2006/10/vacation-to-yosemite.html
and
http://myflyingcircus.blogspot.com/2007/09/day-in-life-sept-18th.html
ANyhow, our vets office was offering "mixed breed testing" so, since they were already doing routine blood taking things, we said what the hey.
I havent received formal results yet but the vet just faxed over the one page report they got.
Our knee height dog is part Leonberger, Shiba Inu and trace amounts of Chow (hence the tongue) and Golden Retriever.
I have never heard of a Leonberger so, I googled it. It is a HUGE dog....hmm the markings are right, the coat is not....
Very interesting.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is very interesting! I wonder if they do that for cats or people?
That is such a strange mix...LOL
Post a Comment