Sunday, August 10, 2008

Um thanks for telling me

Just over a week ago, Blogger decided I **might** be a spam blog....whatever that is...so I followed their instructions to request a review of my blog.

Never heard a word

Last monday I could not post.....I could log in to comment but not make a post....

Today, I was updating the class reunion blog (LB Wilson Class of 89)and thought what the hey, lets see if I can log in AND post on mine...

And what do you know, it worked....

Thanks for letting me know....

6 comments:

Anna said...

They must have tagged us both about the same time. I never received any word that I was cleared either...

Dan said...

heh clearly you don't read the news section of Blogger - they had a bug and flagged squillions of blogs accidently, and fixed it a day or two later ;)

So they DID tell everyone - you just failed to look in the right place :D

Anna said...

Blogger has a news section??? O_O I don't think I have even seen it. LOL Thank's for sharing the wisdom.
Dried Papercuts..did you know about the news??

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

I had no clue. Dan doesnt like to share things with me and then points and laughs when I dont know them. I think it is part of his great entertainment in life.

Anonymous said...

Glad you just don't try to sell anything this time okay? lol. what was up with that?

Anonymous said...

I think you should really update your blog.