Tuesday, September 09, 2008

HI!

Yep here I am....

Just been really busy and havent felt much like blogging....because then it is all spelled out and seems like so much more.

"School" is in full swing effective today....Today all of Christine's classes will now be in session. Nathan does have a 3wk art class that starts tomorrow. Rebekah and Nathan have started their music class....I still need to get each a recorder.

Girl Scouts starts at the end of the month. We have begun to schedule some field trips. I need to find time to get to Bowers before the beginning of October....

Oh and my inlaws 50th anniversary cruise is this weekend. That is a whole 'nother headache....

And there is the ever looming 25yr reunion which I am the head of the committee for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, there's FINALLY an update.

Anna said...

Is it time for a drink yet????

Anonymous said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE