I havent updated in a week. or so....
We went apple picking. I made apple butter and pear jam mmmmmmm was going to make apple jam but ran out of apples. We hope to go pick again. The pear jam is not quite thick enough but still tastes good. We didnt bother with the raspberries because they were really expensive....more so then the grocery store and we would have to do all that work and fight off the bees.
That Sunday we went skating....Ivan didnt skate...he had hurt his back earlier in the day. I clearly didnt skate enough as my legs did not hurt the next day.
That tuesday, I took Rebekah to the NP about the moles she is trying to scratch off. Got a referral to dermatology....that appt is this friday.
First GS meeting of the year that wednesday. And the building boys group. THe kids had fun. Ivan helped with the boys....Christine and I snuck out earlier for a dr appt for her....her hands/wrist have been bothering her...they were actually swelling last week.
Thursday was music for the little ones....they got new songs and we actually got there ALMOST on time. And it was Christine's bday. She opted to skip ASL that night.
Friday we went to the DMV in the morning, followed by the bakery, followed by science club at the pool. Then a friend of Christine's came over to spend the night. And Ivan, rebekah and I went to Costco for party food. And the washer broke.
Saturday was the party....fajitas, cheese, bananas foster....and good company. NIce time......somehow we ended up with more alcohol then we started with and no sodas left. Um ok....
Sundaywe drove to Santa Monica to meet up with Ivans friends from NY...they were in town for a wedding....we went over to Venice and saw some really strange sights. Then we attempted to go to Jerry's deli for dinner...we drove everywhere...finally asked a policeman for directions...he gave them to us and we found the deli. Sat down and looked at a far too large menu and discovered we were NOT at the location we had been searching for! We ate and took Dan and his wife back to the airport. And came home....
AND WATCHED AMAZING RACE
Monday was park day.....followed by bakery trip for the challah we ordered. Followed by bass lessons. Followed by a very very late night at Ivans parents.
Today I have been doing nothing but not really....I finished the sales tax and other large projects but have been left feeling like I didnt do much.
The rest of this week brings ortho tomorrow (I hope we can stop with the pallet expander expanding, music class, science club, dermatology appt, maybe disney and a Candy mountian bday party on sunday...so we prob wont skate this week but thats ok....the party will be a heck of alot more fun....isnt food always better then exercise?
I need to update my book list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NO SKATING?! Nooooooooooooooooo. D:
I have tendons swollen in my left hand. My right hand is still swollen from hitting it on the vault.
Sounds like a dizzyingly full week. We were sorry to miss the party and have been drving around with half of Christine's present in the car all week!
Post a Comment