Friday, March 09, 2007

I speak greek

or perhaps it it Latin...
whatever it is, I had no idea I spoke it

At least I assume that is why "stay out of the Game closet" isnt understood.

We have games, we have alot of games, we dont play them nearly enough but we have lots......which means while on shelves, they are stacked. I have no problem with my kids playing games. But, they need to #1 ask, #2 let someone get them out, & #3 play only one at a time.

Nope couldnt do it....for what seems like the 3rd time this week, we have had a child in the game closet. Mostly child #2.

Today, the dug out Battle ship. Which was on a shelf higher then she is tall. Which meant a mess......but this time, it was a huge mess......at least 7 games are still sitting on my bed in pieces.....

I have placed them on a high shelf in my closet. well not all, the ones still on my bed sit there.
Stratego is missiong on piece...yes ONE, sorry is missing, I think, a green player, aggravation (HEY THAT ME RIGHT NOW) is missing 2 green pegs, payday and lifes money is everywhere....
And candyland will be the game that never ends.....because it has one board and 2 cards....yep 2....and come to think of it.....no players.....
Payday is also missing a few "players" and I didnt count life.....but I found a car on the floor.....
I didnt actually check scrabble....I put the tile I found on the floor in the box and shoved it away.

My husband said "I'll take care of it" when I called to whine to him. I dont think he grasped the mess. I think he will still think I didnt pick up any of it when he sees our bed.

oh and the lunch that she didnt finish that kept her home, still not finished.

I dont think I need coffee at the block tonight......I think I need a drink....but I wont because I am driving.

5 comments:

Nancy Jensen said...

It all sounds like greek to me.

lol... sorry, I couldn't help it.

Anonymous said...

I trash games when they are missing pieces... lol
Christopher loves mixing them together so they are kept in my room.

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

I hope to find a few of the pieces....
the only 2 currently unplayable is Candyland (YAH!!) and stratego....I hope I find the one missing stratego piece....or maybe they have a replacement policy....
the other have just become 3 player instead of 4 player games

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

This totally reminded me of when I was a kid...
there were 4 of us and we had a huge closet full of board games... and my parents used to get soooo mad at us...
the games were always missing pieces...

Anonymous said...

Or Latinese as I like to call it...

Yay for Sign Nights!