Monday, March 05, 2007

Musical Monday: Paul Simon

Despite the directions being right at Dan's blog, my mom relies on me to do her "Musical Monday" post. She said the thought of choosing a song was scary, so I volunteered to choose one for her... That was shot down, so here you have it:

"You Can Call Me Al" by Paul Simon [live]



You can check MY musical Monday post here, which is surely much better.


PS by blog owner
I originally picked this because not only do I like the song, I like the original video which of course was not on youtube

7 comments:

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

I was busy being way too tired to comprehend the instructions....and then the thought of deciding on a song!
What would you have picked for me?

Anonymous said...

What would I have picked for you? Most likely Led Zeppelin since I am listening to the greatness that they are perform on my television set right now.

At first the thought to post something Village People -esque struck me, but I figured I couldn't pass up an oppurtunity to post some Zep.

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

zep? just curious when was the last time you heard me listening to them?

Anonymous said...

....Never....

Better to start now than never!

:D

Anonymous said...

uhmmmmmmmmm.... i will not even attempt it!! maybe i will have christine do mine too! lol

Anonymous said...

If you need me, I am here! ;)

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I love this song!! It's sooo cute and chipper!! Puts you in a good mood right away....