and if I dont get bored you might hear about next.
As I type this my youngest daughter is SOBBING in between beating her brother up. She wont eat her lunch and thus did not get to go fishing with dad.....
And I am listening to a spring training game on the radio. I think one is on tv this weekend.
Lets work backwards first.
Today
Christine is took and SIGN1 midterm. Rebekah did not go. She thinks it is because she did not behave last week, and while that is true, she did not go mostly because of the midterm. After the midterm, I picked her up and delivered her at Disneyland with her friends, a group of homeschooling teens. She also ran into one of her and DH's shooting buddies (who DH is now fishing with). Tonight is the montly sign/deaf meetup at the block.
Thursday
Rebekah went to Grandmas in the AM to work on writing, reading, math. Rebekahs version says it was all writing(printing) practice. While she was there, I took the other 2 to some thrift stores. Christine was looking for a pair of brightly colored pants, as her friend deemed Friday, Brightly colored pants day.
After the thrift store adventure, it was time for girlscouts.....
hmmm
ya know what, this style of blogging isnt me.....detailing events as opposed to my normal ramblings which may or may not include what i have done over the week.
so the post will end now....
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot blog my days, I would have to borrow space on your blog!
Way too much going on here.
Matt is home for Spring Break.
Post a Comment