Monday, June 18, 2007

Heard around the house

Mom: Rebekah, clean up the dolls and the barbies, if you are playing farm.

Rebekah: I will clean up the dolls but, Nathan is playing with the barbies right now.

Nathan: I not playing with barbies, I making them all nakey.

I look and find, yep everyone is naked.....





Ok so, I have had a bekah quote and a nathan quote...now to get the teen to say something cute and silly to post.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee that is way to funny!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I always say something cute and funny.... You just never listen!

Dan said...

Poor neglected teen.
It's either that or you're too old to appreciate the humour in the things she is saying ;)

A Deranged Young Person said...

xDDD I would begin worrying about that boys future.

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

ok ok you are right I totally missed what you said to Uncle David on sunday...

Anonymous said...

Oh I felt like saying so much worse...!

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

i found the quote