Saturday, June 16, 2007

this is me....

Procrastinating (gosh that doesnt look right)
I have 3 more bank statements to enter in quickbooks, which I dont like but the accountant/BIL does.
i like Quicken....you are supposed to be able to import quicken files to quick books but BIL doesnt know how....
He didnt want my files so I stopped doing them. He called last sunday, he wants them sunday (actually he wanted me to mail them to him sooner)
I also could stand to do a bit of laundry...got a bit behind thursday go figure....and with rebekah's recital I didnt get any done today and with Fathers day tomorrow prob wont get any done then.

And all I want to do is go to bed...

did I mention my nose hurts and Its a bit black and blue? Unlike dans bruise....mine did NOT occurred under the influence of booze....and I know how it happened.....
After a decent day friday, we took nathan to the doctors and for some reason Rebekah got really riled up....
as I bent over to say you need to settle down NOW...she BOUNCED Up....into my nose.....now I have 3 kids, this isnt a first but good god it hurt.....I saw stars, black at the side of my vision, I sat down, saw stars again...wowza it hurt....and still hurts now....and right in the wrong spot (like any spot is good but this is the wrong spot....it is where the other side of the coffee mug hits your nose when you take those last few drinks)

UGH

7 comments:

Dan said...

Fellow drunks are still out on the "what caused dan's bruise" issue.

Your bruise is probably karma...

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

I bet you wobbled into something....

Dan said...

I do not "wobble". I might stagger a bit, but the size and shape of this bruise is like I've taken a big tumble of even been hit with something - I don't bruise easily as it is...

Very strange..

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

Maybe a little drunk role playing????

Dan said...

No, because that would mean Jo having a busted nose ;)

Looking at the bruise this evening, it would appear I was bumped by a bus or something! hehe

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

I think your blog needs a picture of said bruise so the readers can play guess the cause

Anonymous said...

I actually took a picture of it last night, so I will probably get one on there later :D