I tag Jeanne and Karla
1. How old will you turn in 2009? 38
2. Do you think you'll be married by then? um already am
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months? Vegas, and life in general
4. Do you like to say "i told you so?" Not particularly.
5. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My oldest daughter
6. Do you prefer call or text? Ummm.....I stink at texting....isnt email an option?
7. Do you have any pets? Yes
8. What were you doing at 1:30 am? Sleeping
9. What were you doing at 3:00 am? Cleaning up barf
10. When is the last time you saw your mom? Christmas
11. What is your mood? blah
12. How many houses have you lived in? 6
13. How many city/towns have you lived in? 3
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? socks mostly
15. Are you a social person? depends on my mood and the people
16. What was the last thing you ate? Creamy chicken over rice
17. What's your favorite color? blue
18. What are you doing for your next birthday? not a clue and not important
19. What is your favorite TV show? The Amazing Race
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry
21. Do you like coffee? OMG yes
22. What are you listening too? My Dh talk on the phone about digital or anal calipers to a friend
23. Do you have an iPod? No
24. How do you feel about the last person you kissed? I love him
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? yes
26. Do you know how to play poker? Yes but I am not so good
27. What are you thinking about right now? my mind is a jumbled mess....bethy, listening to simons funny insults on American Idol, how reading would be better use of my time and how I really should just go to sleep before the vomit machine wakes up
28. Any plans for this weekend? no
29. Have you cut your hair this week? No.
30. Last picture you took? Prob Christmas...NO WAIT stupid pictures for the association
31. Are you a tease? No.
33. Have you ever been in an ambulance? No
34. Do you prefer an ocean or pool? hmm the pool for the lack of sand and trash...the beach for the solitude it brings
35. Do you smile often? I dunno
36.What color are your bed sheets? cream/beige
37. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? My kids and books
38. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? My wedding ring. I had to remove my other 2 rings
39. Have you ever been in a fist fight? No
40. Have you heard a rumor about yourself this week? No.
41. Who is the funniest person you know? hmmm DH I guess when he finds new material
43. What makes you the happiest? My kids, my husband, my family as a whole
44. What is the main ring tone on your phone? a ring of unknown name
45. Where do you want to go to college? in another dimension where I have more time
46. Who was the last person to make you cry? I dunno
47. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth? Sometimes
48. Do you wish you were with somebody right now? No
49. Are you mad about anything? No
50. Last person to text you? Prob cingular saying they received my payment
51. Last person to IM you? hmm christine?
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahaha when he finds new material. Too true.
Your ringtone -- ridiculously annoying and loud. Get something good... like Ryan humping things into submission....
how about what your sister is currently chanting?
Christine you're a poop head
I see...tagging me...can you tell I have been busy, as I just saw this!
Post a Comment