I swear.....it is always her....
Last week, we went to the snow. Not much left but we found a good patch and had fun with our friends....
Afterwards we went to Outdoor world. The floors are concrete. THe kids were giving each other piggyback rides and somehow rebekah ends up nose first on the floor and bleeding.
Oh goody
So we paid and left and headed to urgent care because it really looked pretty bad. but outdoor world had given us an ice pack and gauze which was really nice.
Anyhow, clearly not dislocated but take xray just for the file(free nose job as an adult due to a break not just because)...as they do nothing for plain breaks only for dislocations. We were told the xray would not be stat and to take it and head home. Contact ped in 3 or 4 days for results. So home we headed.
Late Thur I email doc, nope no results. He asks a few questions. I answer. He answers it really sounds not broken and still no results...this was about 930pm friday night.
He called tonight. She needs to see ENT next week and to discontinue her flonase. She has a Cortical Irregularity Fracture at the base ( DH talked to doc)
yep only rebekah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's "cortical". I googled "coritcal" and your blog was the first thing to come up.
Rebakah reminds me of my sister who broke her arm the day before our week-long trip up the Texas coast. Oh yeah, that was fun sleeping next to her for over a week being hit all night with that cast. I'm sure she wasn't too happy to have to worry about it getting wet and not being able to swim either. She even started Kindergarten in that cast.
That was my sister's 3rd bone she had already broken. She was always falling and breaking something... or at least bleeding. She was almost always either in a sling or a cast.
Yup... your stories about Rebekah always remind me of my sister. Who happens to be named: Karen
hehehe... your teenage daughter is correcting you.
I hate it when they do that!
thats a typo.....I had it right elsewhere....thought she had solved the mystery of WHAT it is
Sounds like something that would happen to Jenna...remember when she broke her nose? :(
Post a Comment