Thursday, June 12, 2008

5 things

from my darling daughter

Five Snacks I Enjoy:

- chex mix
- cheese
- see's candy
- spinach artichoke dips
-

Five Things On My To-Do List Today:

- sales tax form
- finish the filing
- Laundry...always on the list
- balance the Fisher & Paykel statement
-

Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:

- buy a house with a yard
- travel
- plant a nice garden....
-
-

Five Jobs I Have Had:

- pet store clerk
- hostess
- Children's photographer
- Receptionist
- Bank Teller

Five of My Bad Habits:

- Procrastinating
- Not finishing projects (see filing under things on to do list)
- yelling
- not taking as good of care of myself as I should
- getting REALLY frustrated with new technology

Five Places I’ve Lived:

- Lakewood
- Long beach
- Irvine
-
-

Five Random Things:

- My dvr is catching "so you think you can dance" right now
- I have a rash from shaving at the moment
- I enjoy watching "The deadliest Catch"
- I rarely watch movies....I lack the attention for it and find myself thinking of everything else I could be doing besides sitting around watching a movie
- I have never shot a weapon of any kind....

Five People I Tag:

-Skammy
-Anna
-Michelle
-The other michelle (not sure if she actually reads my blog LOL)
-Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your darling daughter...

That's a first! :P

Anonymous said...

I have heard of Deadliest catch. IT is my friend Wendy's fav show.

The weapon thing surprises me.

Oh yeah, love the chex mix.

Won't inquire into the rash. They are like tatoos and we just shouldn't ask. I'm too wimpy and lazy to wax though.

We are off to the science center now!

Anna said...

Oh Key, I will get right on the tag thinging....