Friday, September 19, 2008

update due

Where were we when I last updated???? Hmm who knows...

This past weekend we went on a friday to monday cruise on Royal Carribbean for my Inlaws 50th anniversary. It was fun. ALthough, I much preferred the almost identical cruise on Carnival to this one. But Carnival will not do Kosher meals for my brother in laws family....

We hope to do Alaska in June....FIL is leaning towards Holland America.....I lean toward Princess or Carnival...but Carnival is prob out for reason stated above....

I have not yet emptied my barely touched Camera from the Cruise....Christine has....perhaps she has posted pictures on her blog.....I know she posted them on Facebook.

Funny thing happened on the cruise. Everyone but Nathan, Ivan and I were up at the buffet the first day. The 3 of us were talking to the dining room mater'd (totally spelled wrong I am sure) about getting one large table for us, as opposed to the 2 small 6 people tables. We finish and walk to the elevator....where nathan procedes to dig in my bahama mama glass for an ice cube (it was empty...I wasnt boozin' the 5yr old up) And we strike up a conversation with another couple waiting. All of a sudden Ivan says "Are you Mark from Bud's appliance?" Mark stares blankly at Ivan who then introduces himself....when Mark is sure this isnt a complaining customer he says yes. Turns out a few other Appliance service companies are on the boat. Even funnier....there are 3 MAIN warranty servicers for this one appliance in Orange county....(there are 2 others but we are the big ones) and ALL of us are sitting on the boat. OOPPS hope there was no emergencies this past weekend. I actually told one of the guys...Oh you are here? My outgoing messages says we are out and to call you. His mouth dropped and I said I am kidding!

Otherwise nothing to exciting....Rebekah had a dr appt yesterday...she bruised her foot....on Wed and we wanted to make sure it wasnt broken. All is fine.

The kids missed music yesterday due to construction which caused us to be running so behind we would be rude.

Rebekahs's expander is going....slowly but going....

Christine opted out of her stage makeup class....time was bad and last minute switch in teachers.

They have their science today. And then tonight is the ASL/deaf night at the district. Roller skating on Sunday....we have been going every other sunday with some other Homeschool families. It is Holliday Skate in Orange from 630-830 for $5.50 per person including skate rental. Come on down and join us! Our family hits yougurt land on the way home and I have been craving some.

Oh we are going apple picking in Oak Glen on Saturday....once again JOIN US. Or not...but come on up with your family. It is fun. Currently, u-pick is available on Apples, pears, raspberry and maybe strawberries. I will be "jammin' on Sunday. Actually, going to make apple butter to pass out on Rosh Hashanah. There are a few groves open on sundays too but you really should go on a Saturday. Lots of fun.....good family activity....and some history in there too....

Ok need to get back to work! My Washer is done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want some apple butter D:

Anonymous said...

Update about how fabulous a time you had at the party.