Tuesday, February 06, 2007

AHA!

That A-HA
not AHA like american Heart Association....

Rebekahs sleep had been really bad....really light if she did but mostly insominac like....just different....hence the previous entry about her foot....

Listening to her "spaz" on Sunday night, a thought occurred to me as I lay in bed....they upped her flonase dose, the same day that she began to have REAL problems....

Quick google revealed, while sleep issues are not an official flonase side effect, many user report sleep issues....sleepless ness or easily awaken/disturbed.....

Decided we would back the dose back down.....then monday she has a wound care follow up and I mentioned it....the NP said dont lower the dose right now....switch to morning dosing as opposed to night....

Monday night and tonight....she is being her old self....refusing to sleep of course but totally on purpose as opposed to that nervous, I cant sit still one from a few days ago....

No comments: