I thought about it and didnt come up with anything good, then my day got busy and I never got around to it.
Today, I decided I needed a Weird Al song but, what song? AH HA I have it....but no computer access.....
Here I sit finally at the computer and I cant remember what song it was. So you will have to take this one....
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love this song XD
carry on, carry on....
That was... uhmmmm... how do I say this delicately...
WEIRD
LOL! The song is a little odd and I don't watch Lost so I was the one who was Lost as far as the images go. I had to read the video description to figure out what it was about. lol
But hey, what else should I expect from Weird Al? ;-)
Brilliance. That's what you should expect from Weird Al.
;)
I believe the song you originally wanted to do was "You're Pitiful" by Weird Al, parody of "You're Beautiful", the awful song done by James Blunt.
There's no official video. I doubt Blunt's record lable would let that fly seeing as they didn't even want the song on Al's album. But, there is a parody of James Blunt's video with Weird Al's song going around... Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgfpJWUYgbg
I won't even bother to send you the original James Blunt version. It's just awful.
Post a Comment