Thursday, May 10, 2007
What have you done for me lately?
Ok not really...
More like what we have done lately.....
Although I really hate making posts like this....I always feel like I am making a shopping list...
We (meaning Rebekah) cleaned out her video shelf and we took the old ones up to Kaiser because most of their pediatric rooms are still working their way into the DVD age, we also delivered a few books we picked up at our park days book swap. We went to the renaissance faire, it was fun but too hot for most members of my family.
The weather has warmed up so, we also spent a little bit of time at the beach.
and wow, now I cant remember anything else....need to get the calendar out
Ah yes, we attempted to spend a few hours at the CHN (california homschool network) campout...at Oneil Park but that didnt turn out too well. We left our house 2 hours later then I intended and then the kids whined and whined and whined....I think we ended up being there about an hour. We also attended a birthday party. Rebekah spent most of the time in the pool. Now if she would just SWIM.
Today, with Girl scouts we went to build a bear.....I think they need a nice quiet area ....not just quiet...sound proof for parents.....where we can drink coffee and read a book.....I have nothing against kids, but white noise drives me insane so the white noise and the kids, really tests my limits in the store, outside was fine but actually in there WHOA
Tomorrow is a cardiology visit, Rebekah is scared. She thinks he is going to ambush her and perform surgery right then. Tomorrow also brings the montly sign night at starbucks in Orange. Saturday Christine has a photography class at MOPA. Actually every saturday in May she does....we will visit various museums normally after the class except tomorrow as she has a birthday party to attend.
Yep that what we've done lately...
outside of the normal that is...(dance, park, girlscouts and various other normal errands)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I myself have never found Build A Bear to be very appealing. Then again, I've never really liked teddy bears... so I guess I'm not part of its demographic.
Sounds like Christine is having fun with her photography class. Hope everything turns out well for you guys!
right now you can build a shrek doll...
at the one in downtown disney you can do a mickey doll too
ok still stuffed animals but not teddy bears
LOL, okay, let me repharse that. I'm not part of the stuffed animal demographic. xD Although I must admit, that Mickey Mouse doll sounds simply adorable right now. *looks to both sides of him* Did I really say that out loud?
Post a Comment