for the moment. So, I will blog....I have no idea about what...
Waiting for Ivan and christine to return. Christine is at dance and then they are picking up chinese food....my tongue is not metallic but I will still use chopsticks....at least until I am bored with them.
(If that makes no sense, read my profile)
Not enough time to really read, they should be here soon.
Yesterday....
the chili came out pretty good. Good enough that some was even eaten as leftovers....
and I felt like crap....I feel better today....my ear hurt....to go with my lovely (insert sarcasm) seasonal sinus ca ca....my ear hurt....I couldnt touch it hurt. I warned christine last night that I might have a dr appt today but when I woke up it felt much better.....
What else is new?
hmm oh yah it looks like child number 3 has decided to use the potty......he is double tamsyn age (shut up dan) and it took serious bribbery (everytime you pee I will give you candy) but he now wears underware all day long. He figured out on his own what the hole in the front of the underware is for lol...well hey this is a better topic then the current pdheart conversation.
OH goody I hear Rebekah and Nathan hollering about a mess upstairs.....that never works out well.
I can't believe I am trying to plan something for summer already. Rebekah wants to go to camp del corozan this summer....christine is interested in Catalina Sea Adventure and she is doing a "silent weekend" in July. I actually got a brochure today from a local marine museum for their camps.
Girl Scout cookies are in.....I missed yesterday's pick up....next available saturday early evening. I will prob end up waiting til next week's meeting.....Saturday is going to be tough. Then I have to ship them out.....
TAR
That would be The Amazing Race
I am a total addict. I was bummed that Kevin and Drew were last but, Drew was just not ready for it. According to the insider videos, he is in pretty bad physical health and that just led to misery for him. I watched their arrival to the sequester area and he seemed more like the drew I remembered from the first season. I am still hoping Rob and Amber go home soon. While they really do make a good racing team, I am sick of them.
OH I think dinner might be here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm the same with chopsticks... I use them, go men, then realise my food is getting cold and my hand hurts, so grab a fork. Jaysen tries to use chopsticks, but only on the bigger items - he uses them as spears.
No comment about the potty! Tam is addicted to it, and will sit on it even if she doesn't want to go. She uses it for #1 and #2 now as well, without fail!
Are your cookies made from real girl scouts? har har!
yah my hands hurt alot....
and yes I grind the girl scouts up myself
You and your hands!
Make them... stop hurting.
The chili rocked.
Chinese food = bleh. You've got a grease pit in your stomach and five minutes later, you're hungry! Meh.
Silent Weekend -- YAY! I think I should elaborate on that in my blog. Hmm.
Any woman opting for a silent weekend gets my vote, elaborating or not!
Chinese food is nice every now and then, but it's one of those foods that makes you fat even though you're still hungry afterwards! You've eaten enough calories to kill a donkey, what's next on the menu!
If I used chopsticks, I would be skinny! lol hmmmmmm, diet idea?
Post a Comment