I finished a blanket.
Actually, Blanket #2, #1 is put away in a box for a birthday present. And blanket #3 is more then half way done.
No I dont have pictures, and even if I did, I still dont know how to post them here. Perhaps My oldest might take one and post it in HER blog, since people have asked me.
My back hurts a bit from bending over for so long.
Nothing else new here. Been a lazy day. Maybe I will read a bit later......
Current read is a book on the amazing race called, "my ox is broken" or something like that.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just had to do ot lolololol
hehe you're here too!
WOW!!!!! Grayma?!?! How I've missed you! You need to come on over to my blog!
Hugs and kisses!
She leaves this blog 4 months, appears, I check it regularly once again, and.... she vanishes... pah...
I will post tonight about the blanket so you can stop nagging.. :P
Post a Comment