Two days in a row!
Ok, I have absolutely nothing to say, just wanted to be able to say that ROFL
There has to be SOMETHING I can say......
I got a new post card (www.postcrossing.com) from Hungary today. I dont think I had any from there before.....
I really have nothing exciting to say....
so, while you are postcrossing, you can also try book crossing (www.bookcrossing.com) little different concept.....people dont send you book, you find them, or release them into "the wild". (also available in countries besides the US)
YEP, I'm bored, you're bored......I think I will go read....or maybe play with a blanket....no read...
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! Look who's blogging! Woo-hoo!
Say, did you ever open that package of CM stuff? Have you even put any post cards into it? hhhmmm???
I'm having a workshop on Jan 12th. Come on over and I won't even charge you the regular $5.00 fee! We'll get a lot done in your album. :-)
Hungary, huh? Great... now I'm getting hungry. Thanks Karin! :-P
Blankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
What box? what album?
No comprende Inglish.....
La manta es hecha.
ok fine...been busy...
Que estas diciendo?
If you need any help with your album, give me a hollar.
Post a Comment